Every Body Jewelry
EveryBodyJewelry.com F.A.Q. (Frequently asked questions)
1) Are you a Wholesale Body Jewelry Online Store or Retail Online Store?
We are a professional wholesale body jewelry online store.
2) What is your minimum order?
We have a minimum order of $100.00
3) Can I mix and match or do I have to order more than 1 per item?
You can purchase 1 piece per item but if you do order more quantities there are price breaks. Please click on the item that you are interested in and it will show you the price break information.
4) How do I make an account with you?
You can fill out our form by clicking on the link (LINK).
5) Can you please send me a catalog?
If you would like to request catalog, please e-mail or call us. (LINK)
6) How do you measure body jewelry?
Please click the link to see the simple size chart (LINK).
7) Where can I find information about shipping?
Please click on the link to see our competitive flat rate shipping (LINK).
8) Where do I go to see your return policy?
Please click on this link to see our solid return policy (LINK).
9) Do you ship to P.O. BOX?
No, we do not ship to P.O. BOX.
10) Is it possible to order over the phone instead of the website?
Yes it is possible, but for the first time orders we strongly recommend you do it online so all the required information is correct. Most likely we will not make an error but it is more efficient for you to do it on our website. After the first initial order you can rest assured that your purchases will get to you with no complications.
11) What if the item that I purchased is out of stock?
Occasionally we find an item is out of stock or discontinued while processing the order. In this case, we will contact/ or give you a notice that one(or some) of items you ordered is out of stock. We will ship the items only that we have in stock and we will give you store credit for the out-of- stocked items that you ordered or we can replace to other items that you want to change.
12) What kind of material body jewelries do you have?
All our body jewelries are high quality. The selection of materials available on our site are 14Kt Gold, 316L Surgical Steel, Acrylic, Gold Plated, Natural Organic, Titanium Anodized & G23 Titanium.
13) Do you have any products for retail local piercing shops?
Yes, You may want to check out our piercing tools and display unit section. We have dermal punches, piercing needle package & variety stainless steel piercing materials such as tweezers, forceps and much more.
14) I am having problems logging into my account.
Are you using Microsoft Internet Explorer? Try to delete cookies in your Internet Options. Click here for instructions how to delete cookies.